Honda New Accord
- The sedan will finally return to India, after being discontinued in 2-13, albeit with a hybrid engine this time
- It will house a 2-litre, 16-valve i-VTEC petrol engine mated to the electric motor. While the petrol unit churns out 141bhp, the system's combined output is rated at 196bhp along with 306Nm of torque.
- The new Honda Accord may be launched in India by April, 2016
- Based on the extended Brio platform, the Honda BR-V seems to take some design cues from the Mobilio MPV
- The 7-seater SUV will sport a wheelbase of 2,652 mm and will be offered in a three-row layout
- Honda BR-V will get the 1.5 litre i-VTEC petrol and 1.5 litre i-DTEC diesel for engine options
- The compact SUV's list of rivals comprises the Hyundai Creta and the New Renault Duster