Pricing & Plans
Basic Program 12 Months / PAN India 24X7499On-site Assistance
- Flat tyre support
- Battery jump-start
- On-site minor repair
- Replacement of keys (locked/lost keys)
- Fuel delivery in case of empty fuel or wrong fueling
- Cost of fuel is payable
- Toll-free number/hotline
- Breakdown Support over Phone
- Simple medical assistance
Signature Program 12 Months / PAN India 24X7799Basic Program All Basic Plan BenefitsTowing Assistance
- Upto 40 Km Towing for accidental cases one way on Garage to Garage basis
- Upto 40 Km Towing for mechanical & electrical breakdown one way on Garage to Garage Basis
Elite Program 12 Months / PAN India 24X7999Basic Program All Basic Plan BenefitsTowing Assistance
- Upto 60 Km Towing for accidental cases one way on Garage to Garage basis
- Upto 60 Km Towing for mechanical & electrical breakdown one way on Garage to Garage Basis
- Upto Rs 750 Taxi Benefit in case of major breakdown
Coverage & Benefits
Do not sweat over not being able to get your car to a workshop. We’ll provide "on-site" assistance for minor repairs and faults..
If "on-site" repair is not possible, and the Covered Vehicle cannot be moved due to breakdown or accident, the Company shall arrange for towing of the vehicle..
If minor electrical repairs are needed in the event of the immobilization of the Covered Vehicle, the Company shall provide required assistance.
If your car keys are lost or misplaced, necessary service required to retrieve it or arrangements for a duplicate set will be made by us.
If your car doesn't start due to a battery problem, we shall take care of jump-starting the battery.
Don't worry about running out of fuel or filling the wrong fuel. We will be there to assist you with your fuel requirements.
Don't let a flat tyre or tyre burst ruin your travel plans. We are there to provide you with complete tyre support.
Some minor, recurring issues regarding your vehicle will be supported over the phone.
How quickly can you reach me?In city traffic condition it normally takes us 45 mins to an hour to reach but depending on traffic this can vary. In case you are not within city limits then this is dependent on your distance from the city.
Which car models and makes can enroll for the roadside assistance program?We cover all types of car makes and models. Every Private Car Owner is eligible to buy Roadside Assistance.
Can a taxi owner purchase roadside assistance services?No. The current packages are designed keeping in mind private car owner and not taxis.
How many times will the services be provided?6 times in Basic & signature program and 8 times in Elite program in one membership year.
Can a customer buy another membership after avail instances of their the program?Yes, post instances in a year the customer can opt for another membership program
Can I avail benefit on my second car as well?Yes, post instances in a year the customer can opt for another membership program.
What are the chances of you repairing my car at the roadside?It depends on the issue at hand. We make our best effort to repair it on site.
Can I buy roadside assistance as a gift for someone else?Yes you can. Provided, you know their car registration number, chassis number, name, address. In fact, it is one of the best gifts that you can give someone you really care about
What are the extra towing charges over & above that is not included in my membership?In case of towing services beyond the defined km range, the service provider shall provide the same on a chargeable basis at 30/Km.
Will you assist me if I am the passenger rather than the driver?Yes, regardless of your type of cover, it is the car that is covered. In case it is covered we will come out to you. It doesn't matter whether you are the driver or passenger of the vehicle you registered.
How will a customer get roadside assistance services?A customer will have to call the 24X7 toll-free number dedicated by AXA ASSISTANCE. An agent will verify the customer and depending on his requirement & membership type, activate the services
What cities are covered in roadside assistance Program except the island?We cover the length and breadth of the country from Jammu & Kashmir in the North, to Kanyakumari in the South and from Gujarat in the West to Manipur in the East - a total of 4,678 cities, small and big, fall under our programme.
Description of services & fee structure (territorial scope)
The territorial scope of this program shall be within municipal limits of the city or 40 Km/100 Km (Service Provider Location to Location & According to plan) of the nearest 'AXA ASSISTANCE Service Provider', whichever is higher. The scope of the services shall cover the entire Republic of India, except islands.
Assistance shall be provided in all areas accessible by requisite service or recovery vehicles through a proper road, including parking lots, city streets, motorways, national, regional and local roads, as long as the location is not inaccessible to the assistance vehicles. This service shall be provided whenever the vehicle in question is immobilized and cannot be driven on its own power. However, this service may not be provided to an immobilized vehicle if it is already at a workshop or a garage.
Service coverage to the vehicle
These coverages apply from KM 0. Understanding by KM 0 is that the client is covered from the moment he starts the car, so that the client will always be covered. This service shall be provided only to immobilized vehicles which have been covered under the program, as long as the breakdown has occurred at a place accessible by normal vehicles and towing equipment or if the vehicle is not already at a workshop or a garage.Assistance over phone
In the event of the client calling for support related to vehicle problem the Company shall understand the basic problem prior to offering solutions. Some minor, recurring issues can be supported over the phone."On-site" repair of the covered vehicle
In the event of the immobilization of the Covered Vehicle due to mechanical or electrical breakdown and as long as the said vehicle can be repaired at the place of the immobilization within a maximum time period of 45 minutes. Only minor repairs will be covered, which are approved by AXA ASSISTANCE.
Neither the supply of parts, replacement elements, nor materials in general or labour cost thereof are included in this coverage.Replacement/locked or lost keys
If the keys necessary to access or operate the Covered Vehicle are locked, lost or misplaced, the client may request necessary service to retrieve the key from the car or arrange for duplicate set of keys from the client's residence or office. The company shall arrange for the necessary service, provided the client has, in writing, duly notified AXA ASSISTANCE about designating a person with access to a copy of the keys. As a result, Identity Proof of the customer shall be required for delivery of the keys.Flat tyre support
If the Covered Vehicle has punctured or a burst tyre, the Company shall take care to replace it with the spare tyre carried in the client's vehicle, using a provider approved by the Company. In case the spare tyre is not available or the covered vehicle has two tyres punctured, the Company shall arrange to repair the tyres from the nearest tyre repair shop. Neither the supply of parts or replacement elements, nor cost of repairs is included in this service coverage.Battery jump-start
If the Covered Vehicle does not start due to the battery being discharged, the Company shall take care of jump-starting the battery, using a provider approved by the Company.
The supply of parts or replacement elements, or materials in general are not included in this service coverage.Wrong fuelling/fuel delivery
If the Covered Vehicle runs out of fuel, AXA ASSISTANCE shall arrange the fuel delivery up to 5 litres of fuel (Petrol/Diesel only) on payable basis. The maximum cap is up to 5 litres due to practical problems/hazardous nature of the service. The emptying of the fuel tank in case of fuel contamination shall always be under consultation and approval from Client for repair on site or the vehicle shall be towed to the nearest workshop or whichever is suitable.Towing and/or removal of the covered vehicle
In the event that the “on-site” repair mentioned in the previous service coverage is not possible, and the Covered Vehicle cannot move due to the breakdown or accident, the Company shall arrange and bear the towing expenses of the Covered Vehicle.stay or traveling expense due to immobilization of vehicle
Members of Elite program can opt for taxi service upto 1500 , once in an year.
General exclusions to all service coverage
- Any vehicle which has not been maintained regularly as per the guidelines of respective car manufacturers and thus is not in road worthy condition.
- Any event where breakdown is caused by deliberately inflicted damage, vandalism or participation in a criminal act or offence.
- Any customer history where customer has twice, on prior occasions, misused or abused the services.
Any event when the driver of the vehicle is found to be:
- Lack of permission or corresponding licence for the category of the Covered Vehicle or violation of the sanction of cancellation or withdrawal of them.
- In a state of intoxication or under the influence of drugs, toxins or narcotics not medically prescribed. One is under the effect of alcoholic drinks when the degree of alcohol in the blood is greater than that authorized by the legislation on traffic, motor vehicle circulation, road safety, or similar ones in the country where the incident occurs.
- Any accidents resulting from the illegitimate removal of the Covered Vehicle.
- Such accidents or breakdowns that are produced when the Client or the authorized driver have infringed upon the regulatory ordinances as far as the requisites and number of persons transported, weight and means of things and animals that can be transported or the form of handling.
- Such incidents where the vehicle lacks documentation or requisites (including the Technical Inspection of the Vehicles and Obligatory Insurance) legally required where the Covered Vehicle is found.
- Any vehicle involved in or liable to be involved in a legal case prior to or post immobilization.
- Those accidents/issues caused by fuels, mineral essences, and other inflammable, explosive or toxic materials transported in the Covered Vehicle.
- Any public vehicle like ambulances, taxis, police vehicles and/or re brigade vehicles and any other vehicle not used for private use are excluded from all the services coverage under these general conditions.
- Any accident or breakdown caused due to usage of the car for racing, rally and criminal activity purposes.
- Assistance to occupants of the Covered Vehicle different to those defined as beneficiaries.
- Any animals carried in the Covered Vehicle.
- In event of any damage during towing, the maximum liability of AXA ASSISTANCE is of 5,000 per incidence.
- A customer can avail a total of 4 instances in a membership year.
Events which do not render the vehicle immobilised are not covered under the program. Some example of such events are given below:
- Non-functional horn
- Faulty gauges and meters
- Air conditioner is not working
- Boot cannot be opened
- Non-functional horn
- Faulty gauges and meters
- Air conditioner is not working
- Boot cannot be opened
- Front and/or rear demisters are not working
- Damaged door glasses
- Broken rear-view mirror or rear windshield
- Sunroof cannot be opened
- Sunroof cannot be closed
- Windows cannot be opened or closed
- Faulty Seat adjuster
- Passenger seat belts are faulty
- Vehicle headlights not functional
- Illumination of warning lamps of any non-safety related lights/service warnings lights but vehicle not rendered immobilized
- Electronic Vehicle security systems, if fitted as standard equipment, are faulty but do not render it immobilized or alarm is not ringing incessantly
- ABS light lamp glows ON
- Vehicle runs out of windscreen wiper fluid
- Front wipers are faulty
- Rear windscreen wiper is faulty
- Damaged or faulty fuel caps
- Any noises or unusual sound which does not render the vehicle immobilized
- Other faults in the vehicle which do not render it immobilized but need repair at the workshop
The problems/situations mentioned shall not immobilize the vehicle. It is important to consider that such a program is designed for emergencies. However, as it is an endeavour of AXA ASSISTANCE to provide best customer support, in any such case, if AXA ASSISTANCE finds that the customer's safety might be at risk or he may be in an adverse situation, relevant assistance service shall be activated as a goodwill measure.Adverse weather conditions & force majeure
It shall be our endeavour to support the covered vehicle promptly as per the terms of the program. However, in certain adverse weather conditions such as floods, thunderstorms, heavy rains, and other adverse conditions such as traffic congestion, political movements, civil unrest, protests etc. it may become physically impossible to provide assistance. This may affect our ability and capabilities to promptly support the vehicle though it shall be our priority to support the covered vehicle by all feasible means.Right of refusal
In case it is found at any stage that false information has been furnished by a customer to enroll in the program or in case the program is misused or abused, the services may be refused by AXA ASSISTANCE India to the customer and the customer in such cases, shall not have any right of claim against AXA ASSISTANCE India or the service provider.Disputes
Courts situated within the jurisdiction of New Delhi alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle all disputes that may arise under this program.