Mahindra Mojo 300 likely to be launched in June
First showcased as a prototype at the 2012 Indian Auto Expo, the production-ready version of the Mahindra Mojo 300 finally made its debut at the recent edition of the Indian Auto Expo in February 2014. This naked looking bike was expected to launch in 2013, but the launch delayed as Mahindra Two Wheelers' first innings wasn't quite a profitable one. Everything changed after the re-launch of the company's flagship commuter bike Centuro, which currently is drawing profits for the two-wheeler wing of Mahindra Group. While, the Centuro is already doing well, the company seems confident of Mojo's success.
The production-ready version of the Mojo 300 looks a little different from the concept showcased in 2012. However, the design largely remains unchanged. The front looks more practical with revised twin headlights. What is also interesting is the digital speedometer with analogue tachometre with a shift light and low fuel warning indicators.
The Mojo also gets radial brakes, USD forks and Pirelli Sport Demon tyres. Powering the bike is a liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine that mated to a 6-speed transmission, churns out a maximum power output of 27bhp.
The Mojo will be launched in June 2014 and pitted against the likes of Ninja 300 and the Duke 390.
Car Tools And Services
- June 2016 Car Sales: Automakers Register Positive Figures Jul 01, 2016
- Tesla's Autopilot System Fails to Avoid Crash; US Authorities Open Probe Jul 01, 2016
- Upcoming AMT Cars in India Jul 01, 2016
- Maruti Suzuki to Increase Vitara Brezza's Production Jul 01, 2016
- BMW G 310 R Less Expensive Than the KTM Duke 390 in the UK Jul 01, 2016
- Ford Mustang India Launch Date Announced Jul 01, 2016
- Meet Kyburz eRod, An All-Electric, Road-Legal Adult Go-Kart Jul 01, 2016
- 2017 Suzuki S-Cross Facelift Front Revealed in New Spy Shots Jul 01, 2016
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV To be Launched in India in 2017 Jul 01, 2016
- Porsche Panamera Breaks Nurburgring Record Jul 01, 2016
- Delhi Government Revokes Ban on Retrofitting CNG Kits for In-Use Cars Jul 01, 2016
- Pune to Get a 'Road Ambulance' Service Jul 01, 2016
- Kenan Sofuoglu Hits Top Speed of 400 Kmph on the Kawasaki Ninja H2R Jul 01, 2016
- Maruti Suzuki to Set Up Driver Training and Research Institute in Andhra Pradesh Jun 30, 2016
- Ducati Globetrotter 90th Ride Will Have an Indian Rider as Well Jun 30, 2016