Mahindra Mojo 300 likely to be launched in June
First showcased as a prototype at the 2012 Indian Auto Expo, the production-ready version of the Mahindra Mojo 300 finally made its debut at the recent edition of the Indian Auto Expo in February 2014. This naked looking bike was expected to launch in 2013, but the launch delayed as Mahindra Two Wheelers' first innings wasn't quite a profitable one. Everything changed after the re-launch of the company's flagship commuter bike Centuro, which currently is drawing profits for the two-wheeler wing of Mahindra Group. While, the Centuro is already doing well, the company seems confident of Mojo's success.
The production-ready version of the Mojo 300 looks a little different from the concept showcased in 2012. However, the design largely remains unchanged. The front looks more practical with revised twin headlights. What is also interesting is the digital speedometer with analogue tachometre with a shift light and low fuel warning indicators.
The Mojo also gets radial brakes, USD forks and Pirelli Sport Demon tyres. Powering the bike is a liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine that mated to a 6-speed transmission, churns out a maximum power output of 27bhp.
The Mojo will be launched in June 2014 and pitted against the likes of Ninja 300 and the Duke 390.
Car Tools And Services
Mahindra in News
Mahindra to Debut New SsangYong Rexton at 2016 Paris Motor Show; Launch in 2017Jun 13, 2016
2017 SsangYong Rexton, the upcoming iteration of the South Korean automaker's SUV, is scheduled to make its debut at the 2016 Paris Motor Show in October.
Mahindra eVerito Launched; Prices Start at Rs. 9.50 LakhJun 02, 2016
Reports suggest that the Mahindra Verito EV and Mahindra Maxximo Electric LCV are likely to be launched in February 2016 at the upcoming Delhi Auto Expo. Both vehicles will be based on the...
Mahindra KUV100 Launched at Rs. 4.42 Lakh; Bookings Open on carandbike.comJan 16, 2016
The Mahindra KUV100 was finally launched in India today at a starting price of Rs. 4.42 lakh (ex-showroom, Pune), that goes all the way up to Rs. 6.76 lakh (ex-showroom, Pune).
Mahindra KUV100 vs Hyundai Grand i10 vs Maruti Suzuki Swift: Specs ComparisonJan 18, 2016
Mahindra and Mahindra is betting big on the KUV100 after launching the compact SUV in India at a starting price of Rs. 4.5 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the petrol version. The KUV100 has also...
Mahindra KUV 100: 9 Things You Need To KnowJan 19, 2016
We list out 9 things you need to know about the Mahindra KUV 100
- Honda Navi is gaining popularity. Find all the details here.
- Here's What Is In John Abraham's Garage - NDTV CarAndBike
- Over 155 people are looking to book Bajaj V15. Book yours today!
- Spied: Next-Gen Suzuki Swift's Cabin Revealed - NDTV CarAndBike
- Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 Launch Details Revealed - NDTV CarAndBike
- Honda Motorcycle India Inaugurates 100th Best Deal Used Two Wheeler Dealership Jul 29, 2016
- Here's What Is In John Abraham's Garage Jul 29, 2016
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra Scores Maximum Safety Rating From IIHS Jul 29, 2016
- Volkswagen Dethrones Toyota To Become World's Top-Selling Automaker Jul 29, 2016
- Royal Enfield: Eicher's Money Spinner Jul 29, 2016
- Next-Gen Audi A4 Launch Details Revealed; Specification, Features, And More Jul 29, 2016
- F1: Strategy Group Votes Against Halo Head Protection System; Won't Be Introduced In 2017 Jul 29, 2016
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Spotted Testing; Might Debut At The 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show Jul 29, 2016
- Toyota Moves NGT, Equates Diesel Ban To 'Corporate Death Penalty' Jul 29, 2016
- 2017 BMW 5-Series Receives Robotic 3D Mapping To Maintain Quality Jul 29, 2016
- Spied: Next-Gen Suzuki Swift's Cabin Revealed Jul 29, 2016
- Royal Enfield Plumps Eicher Earnings In Q1; Profit Up By 59% Jul 29, 2016
- TVS Racing Announces Long-Team Association With GP3 Driver Arjun Maini Jul 28, 2016
- BMW Launches 'BMW M Performance Training' Program In India Jul 28, 2016
- Harley-Davidson Recalls 27,232 Models For Addressing Clutch Issues Jul 28, 2016