Upcoming Piaggio Bikes in India
Wondering which bikes will come to India soon? Your search ends here. CarAndBike.com provides a list of all the upcoming bikes in India along with details of launch date, engine specifications and expected price. Users can search for new upcoming bikes slated to launch in the current as well as coming year. The ‘alert when launch’ option can be availed, wherein users are notified as soon as an upcoming model is launched in India. For those planning to buy a new bike, here is the complete list of upcoming bikes in India in 2017 and 2018.
Piaggio India is planning to add yet another model to its range of scooters dubbed GTS 300. Taking the CBU route, the premium scooter will reportedly be one of the most expensive scooters in its league and is expected to be priced at Rs 4 lakh (ex-showroom, price). Powered by the 278cc, single cylinder engine, GTS 300 will be launched in India by the end of this year.
Sponsored: In the Stores
1 Variants available₹ 6.21 Lakh
1 Variants available₹ 54,164
2 Variants available₹ 3.12 - 3.33 Lakh
1 Variants available₹ 1.84 Lakh
In The News
- German Builder's Custom-Made Vespa Power Scooter Produces 55hp May 31, 2016 05:55 PM
- Piaggio India Inaugurates Second Motoplex Dealership in Hyderabad May 20, 2016 01:19 PM
- Piaggio Introduces the Limited Edition Vespa Esclusivo Jul 08, 2014 07:25 PM
- Piaggio launches the Vespa S at 74,414 Mar 06, 2014 11:30 AM
- New Piaggio Vespa S Scooter launches on March 4; bookings open Feb 26, 2014 07:22 PM