Upcoming Triumph Bikes in India
Wondering which bikes will come to India soon? Your search ends here. CarAndBike.com provides a list of all the upcoming bikes in India along with details of launch date, engine specifications and expected price. Users can search for new upcoming bikes slated to launch in the current as well as coming year. The ‘alert when launch’ option can be availed, wherein users are notified as soon as an upcoming model is launched in India. For those planning to buy a new bike, here is the complete list of upcoming bikes in India in 2017 and 2018.
Based on the 2016 Triumph Speed Triple, Tiger Sport houses the same engine as Speed Triple. The engine however has been tweaked comprehensively to return 8 percent increased mileage. Coming to the powertrain, it is a high capacity 1050cc, in-line, three cylinder, liquid-cooled engine good for 125bhp of power and 106Nm of torque. Moreover, the bike comes with three rider modes- road, rain and Sport allowing rider to choose throttle response and traction control accordingly.
Triumph will offer the Bonneville T100 and a T100 Black variant, but the British bike maker is unlikely to offer the 'Black' edition in India. Triumph doesn't offer the T120 Black on sale in India as well. Read Our First Drive Review on Triumph Bonneville T120 Black.
2 Variants available₹ 1.45 - 1.6 Lakh
1 Variants available₹ 60,034
1 Variants available₹ 61,076
1 Variants available₹ 33.88 Lakh
In The News
- 2017 Triumph Street Triple 765 Range Unveiled Jan 11, 2017
- New Triumph Street Triple Launch Details Revealed Dec 22, 2016
- Triumph Motorcycles Inaugurates 14th Dealership In India Dec 14, 2016
- Exclusive: Triumph Bonneville Bobber India Launch Date Revealed Dec 10, 2016
- Triumph Eyes Number One Spot In Premium Bike Market Nov 29, 2016
- Resurrected Triumph Speed Twin Spotted Testing For The First Time Nov 24, 2016
- Top Bikes Under 10 Lakh Nov 12, 2016
- EICMA 2016: Triumph Street Scrambler Breaks Cover Nov 08, 2016
- Triumph Targets Sales Of 1400 Bikes In FY 2017 Oct 26, 2016
- Exclusive: Triumph To Launch All-New Street Triple Oct 20, 2016