Maruti Futuro E
- There will be both ICE and electric iterations of the production spec version on offer, so expect the BS6 compliant 1.5-litre, four-cylinder petrol motor to make its way under the hood of the SUV when we get to see the final model.
- Larger LED Daytime Running Lights
- Wraparound LED Taillights
- Coupe SUV Bodystyle
Maruti Suzuki New Ignis
- 2020 Suzuki Ignis gets Cosmetic Tweaks
- The Front and Rear Bumpers now Wear Faux Scuff Plates that are finished in Brushed Silver, while the Fog Lamp Housing has been Revised and Skips the Chrome Bezels
- C-Pillar that Remain the Standout Elements on the Offering
- We Expect Minimal Changes to the Cabin as well Including an updated Infotainment System and possibly a new MID unit
Maruti Suzuki New Vitara Brezza
The Vitara Brezza finally gets a petrol engine and is the latest model to join Maruti's SHVS hybrid range.
- The motor under the hood is the BS6 compliant 1.5-litre, four-cylinder, K15 petrol engine coupled with an electric motor which puts out 102 bhp at 6000 rpm and 134 Nm at 4400 rpm of peak torque.
- The 2020 Vitara Brezza gets a new chrome grille upfront and the bumper have been tweaked as well with larger curtains and bull bar like skid plate extensions. The headlamps are revised and have been updated with LED daytime running lights (DRLs) and LED projector lamps.
- The profile and rear remain unchanged, save for new 16-inch alloy wheels and LED tail lamps.
Maruti Suzuki Jimny
The Suzuki Jimny will come with a 1.5-litre petrol engine with mild hybird SHVS technology.
- The new Maruti Suzuki Gypsy/Jimny will use the same 1.5-litre K15B petrol engine that goes into the Ciaz, Ertiga and the XL6.
- The Suzuki Jimny gets the same infotainment system that we've seen on the Ciaz, Ignis, Swift and even the Dzire.
- Suzuki Jimny Sierra is the long-wheelbase model of the car and is likely to be sold by Nexa.
Maruti Suzuki NewsView More
Auto Expo 2020 Day 2 Live Updates: New Creta, Vitara Brezza Facelift Unveiled, V-Class Marco Polo La
Maruti Suzuki Videos
In Conversation with CV Raman, Executive Director (Engg), Maruti Suzuki India
At the Auto Expo 2020, we get a chance to speak with CV Raman, Executive Director (Engg), Maruti Suzuki India and talk about what's happening behind closed...
In Conversation With Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director, Marketing And Sales, Maruti Suzuki India
On the sidelines of the Auto Expo 2020, we get a chance to speak with Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director, Marketing And Sales, Maruti Suzuki India, who...
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift
The @MarutiSuzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift finally breaks cover at the #AutoExpo2020 and gets the much anticipated petrol powertrain which makes the model BS6...
Maruti Suzuki Futuro-e Unveiled | Auto Expo 2020
The Maruti Suzuki Futuro-e is an electric coupe-like electric concept car. The car previews a bold new global design language and will mark Maruti's entry...
EV Expo 2018, Maruti Suzuki's Future Plans & CCW Ace Deluxe
This week on CNB Bazaar Buzz, we bring you the highlights from the eight Electric Vehicle Expo recently held in the capital, New Delhi. We got to see many...
2018 Auto Expo: Top 25 Cars And Bikes
We take you through our top 25 cars and bikes at the 2018 Indian Auto Expo. From concept cars that wowed the audiences with their design and sex appeal to...
Siddharth Vinayak Patankar Talks To CV Raman On Future S Concept And Upcoming Cars From Maruti Suzuki India
In conversation with C V Raman, Senior Executive Director (Engineering) of Maruti Suzuki about the Future S Concept and the upcoming cars from the Maruti...