Tata Sierra EV
- The front is butch and muscular and the squared wheel arches add that bit of oomph factor, bringing in the Land Rover Defender appeal to an extent.
- the big glass area at the back certainly reminds you of the Sierra SUV.
- The continuous single LED tail lamp unit at the rear is a modern touch for sure and the overall proportions keep the robust impression intact.
Rear Section comes with a Proper D-Pillar with a Black Extension and a Larger Quarter Glass
- Gravitas also comes with Claddings on the Squared Wheel Arches and side Body, along with Roof Rails
- Larger Roof-Mounted Spoiler, a Larger rear Windscreen, and new LED Tail-Lamps and a Larger Tailgate and a Beefier rear Bumper.
- Compared to the Harrier, the Gravitas will be 63 mm Longer, and 80 mm Taller, although, the Wheelbase will Remain the same 2741 mm.
- The Front end Features Split Headlamps While the Profile sees Contoured lines, Muscular Wheel Arches and Big Alloy Wheels.
- The Interior of the Tata HBX has been done up nicely, with Body-Coloured bits and a look Similar to that of the Tata Altroz's cabin. Expect the list of Features to even Higher in the top Spec Variants.
- Dimensions We Expect the Tata Mini SUV to be Larger than the Renault Kwid and the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso, two cars which have been Inspired by SUVs in terms of Design.
- It will be the smallest SUV in the Tata line-up and it is built on the same ALFA Platform which Underpins the Tata Altroz Hatchback as Well.
Tata NewsView More
Tata Nexon EV Contest At 2020 Auto Expo
Siddharth Vinayak Patankar and a lucky carandbike viewer contest winner take a ride in a Tata Nexon EV at the 2020 Auto Expo.
Tata Altroz EV First Look
The Tata Altroz EV was showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo and it is as close to a production model as it gets. It gets a range of 300 km and shares its...
Tata Hexa Safari Edition First Look
While the iconic Safari has been discontinued owing to the BS6 norms, Tata Motors will continue to keep the name alive with the Tata Hexa Safari Edition...
Tata HBX Concept First Look
Tata's new sub 4-metre SUV is here and it looks deadly! It is the Tata HBX Concept and it will go into production very soon. Tall, upright stance, butch...
Tata Sierra EV Concept First Look
Tata Motors sprung a surprise by showcasing the Tata Sierra EV Concept. It is basically an homage to the erstwhile Tata Sierra, which was one of India's...
The CNB Daily - January 23, 2018
Ford India's new Compact Utility Vehicle will debut on January 31, 2018 and will be the crossover version of the Figo. Set to go on sale this year, we bring...
TAMO Racemo And Racemo+ First Look, Polyurethane Expo And Ask SVP
In this episode of CNB Bazaar Buzz, we provide you with a detailed first look at Tata's brand new sports car - the Tamo Racemo. We also show you the Racemo+...