Avan Motors Xero Plus Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110 comparison
Compare Avan Motors Xero Plus and TVS Scooty Zest 110
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Avan Motors Xero Plus Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Scooty Zest 110 starts at ₹ 48,394 and goes up to ₹ 49,894 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Avan Motors Xero Plus starts at ₹ 47,000 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 66,500 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Scooty Zest 110 base engine returns 62 kmpl. The Avan Motors Xero Plus base returns 70 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Scooty Zest 110 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Avan Motors Xero Plus comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Avan Motors Xero Plus
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Global Automakers Speak Out Against Racism And Injustice
- BS6 TVS Sport Gets A Price Hike; Becomes Dearer By Rs. 750
- TVS XL100 Gets 'Buy Now, Pay After 6 Months' EMI Scheme
- Japan's Factory, Retail Sectors Slump As Pandemic Hits Auto Sector
- Ashok Leyland Introduces AVTR Modular Truck Platform With BS6 Compliant Engines
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?