Ducati Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak Edition Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260 STD comparison
Compare Ducati Multistrada 1260 and Ducati Multistrada 1260
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Multistrada 1260 starts at ₹ 15.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 21.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Multistrada 1260 base engine returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Multistrada 1260 gets bhp Petrol engine.
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen India Resumes Production At Pune Plant
- 2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Spied Testing In Pune During Lockdown
- BMW India Starts Operations At Chennai Plant
- Piaggio Files Leaning Three-Wheeled Patent Design With Two Rear Wheels
- Volkswagen T-Roc Compact SUV Starts Reaching Dealerships
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?