Ducati SuperSport S Red Vs Ducati SuperSport STD comparison
Compare Ducati SuperSport and Ducati SuperSport
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati SuperSport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati SuperSport starts at ₹ 12.04 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.55 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati SuperSport base engine returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati SuperSport gets bhp Petrol engine.
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Auto Sales Fall At A Slower Rate In March; Industry Expects Second-Half To Pick-Up
- A Mercedes-AMG C63 Did Donuts For An Audi Challenge
- France's Carmaker Renault Drops Dividend Over Coronavirus Crisis - Source
- Ola Donates Rs. 8 Crore In Coronavirus Relief Funds
- Indian Motorcycle Launches Home Delivery Of Motorcycles In The US
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review