Hero Electric Photon Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150 comparison
Compare Hero Electric Photon and Honda CB Unicorn 150
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Electric Photon Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric Photon starts at ₹ 86,490 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB Unicorn 150 starts at ₹ 78,815 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric Photon base engine returns 50 kmpl. The Honda CB Unicorn 150 base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric Photon gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Honda CB Unicorn 150 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Electric Photon
- Okinawa Praise Vs Hero Electric Photon
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Aprilia SR 150 Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Honda Dio Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Hero Electric Photon Vs Honda Aviator
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Hero Maestro Edge Vs Hero Electric Photon
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Shine
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 7 Things To Check In Your Vehicle Post The Cyclone
- Renault Finalises 5 Billion Euro State-Backed Loan
- SUVs Dominate Hyundai's Online Sales Amid Coronavirus Gloom
- Volvo Cars Sales Soar 40% In May Compared To April As Virus Curbs Ease
- FADA Wants Manufacturers To Increase Fixed Dealer Margin To 7% Of Selling Price
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?