Mahindra Mojo UT 300 Vs Mahindra Mojo XT 300 comparison
Compare Mahindra Mojo and Mahindra Mojo
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Mahindra Mojo Vs Mahindra Mojo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Mahindra Mojo starts at ₹ 1.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.89 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Mojo base engine returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Mojo gets bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Mojo
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS Motor Company May Bid For Britain's Norton Motorcycles
- Coronavirus: Hyundai Logo Re-imagined To Promote Social Distancing
- Mahindra Racing Lists Out Partners’ Achievements In Dealing With Coronavirus
- 2020 F1 Season Could Start In Europe Without Spectators In July
- Best Adventure Bike And Off-Road Experiences
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review