Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch Rear Disc Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch comparison
Compare Royal Enfield Classic 350 and Royal Enfield Classic 350
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 starts at ₹ 1.36 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.8 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 base engine returns 37 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 gets bhp Petrol engine.
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Provides Hazmat Suits, Buses In Coronavirus Relief
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Royal Enfield Extends Warranty & Free Services For Customers
- Demand For Audi Q8 On The Rise; RSQ8 Being Considered For India
- BS6 Yamaha FZ 25: What We Know So Far
- Hyderabad Man Builds Coronavirus Car To Raise Awareness
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review