Suzuki Intruder Vs Avan Motors Xero Plus comparison
Compare Suzuki Intruder and Avan Motors Xero Plus
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Intruder Vs Avan Motors Xero Plus on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Intruder starts at ₹ 1.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Avan Motors Xero Plus starts at ₹ 47,000 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 66,500 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Intruder base engine returns 44 kmpl. The Avan Motors Xero Plus base returns 70 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Intruder gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Avan Motors Xero Plus comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Intruder
- Suzuki Intruder Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350
- Suzuki Intruder STD BS VI Vs Suzuki Intruder STD BS VI
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Vs Suzuki Intruder
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Vs Suzuki Intruder
- Suzuki Intruder Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 220
- Suzuki Intruder Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Suzuki Intruder Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500
- Suzuki Intruder Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X
- Suzuki Intruder Vs Benelli TNT 300
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan To Close Barcelona Plant; Spain Tries To Reverse The Decision As Workers Protest
- Nissan Settles Dispute With Tamil Nadu Over Unpaid Dues: Report
- Volkswagen Introduces Lease Options, Flexible Finance Plans To Push Sales During Lockdown
- Daimler India To Invest Rs. 2,277 Crore To Expand CV Production At Tamil Nadu Plant
- TVS Motor Company Q4 Profits Slump 44.80 Per Cent; Annual Profits Down By 11.6 Per Cent
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?