TVS XL 100 Comfort Vs Avan Motors Xero Plus comparison
Compare TVS XL 100 Comfort and Avan Motors Xero Plus
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS XL 100 Comfort Vs Avan Motors Xero Plus on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS XL 100 Comfort starts at ₹ 44,614 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Avan Motors Xero Plus starts at ₹ 47,000 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 66,500 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS XL 100 Comfort base engine returns 67 kmpl. The Avan Motors Xero Plus base returns 70 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS XL 100 Comfort gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Avan Motors Xero Plus comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of TVS XL 100 Comfort
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Delhi Auto Traders Move SC To Avoid Paying Full Wages To Workers During Lockdown
- 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Unveiled In USA
- 2021 Volkswagen Arteon Teased; To Make Global Debut On June 24
- BPCL Sees Petrol, Diesel Demand Returning To Pre-Covid Levels In July
- Kawasaki Patents Reveal New Three-Wheeled Vehicle
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?