TVS XL 100 Comfort Vs Bajaj CT 110 comparison
Compare TVS XL 100 Comfort and Bajaj CT 110
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS XL 100 Comfort Vs Bajaj CT 110 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS XL 100 Comfort starts at ₹ 44,614 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj CT 110 starts at ₹ 46,413 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 50,771 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS XL 100 Comfort base engine returns 67 kmpl. The Bajaj CT 110 base returns 104 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS XL 100 Comfort gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj CT 110 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS XL 100 Comfort
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra Racing To Plant A Tree For Every Twitch Viewer During Race At Home Challenge Finale This Weekend
- Toyota Hikes Prices Across Range From June; Vellfire And Camry Prices To Increase In July
- World Environment Day 2020: Future Of Electric Two-Wheelers In India
- BMW Announces Green Initiatives For Sustainable Production At Its Chennai Plant
- All-Women W Series Cancelled For 2020, Will Return In 2021
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?