Bajaj Qute CNG Vs Bajaj Qute Petrol comparison
Compare Bajaj Qute and Bajaj Qute
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bajaj Qute Vs Bajaj Qute on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bajaj Qute starts at ₹ 2.48 Lakh. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Bajaj Qute costs ₹ 2.78 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Qute base Petrol engine returns 35 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 43 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Qute gets 13 bhp Petrol engine and 11 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati Ghibli Hybrid To Be Unveiled On July 16
- Strong Sales In Rural Markets Drive Recovery Of Auto Industry Post Lockdown
- Hyundai Elantra N Line Unveiled In The U.S.
- F1: Hamilton Beats Verstappen To Take Pole Position In Wet Styrian GP
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 4 Toyota Employees At Bidadi Plant Test COVID-19 Positive; Total Count Rises To 18
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review