BMW 3 Series 320d Sport Vs BMW 3 Series 320d Luxury Line comparison
Compare BMW 3 Series and BMW 3 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 3 Series Vs BMW 3 Series on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 47.9 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 41.4 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 46.9 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW 3 Series and BMW 3 Series
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW 3 Series
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati Showcases New Nettuno Engine, To Make Its Debut In MC20 Sportscar
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Bajaj More Than Doubles Its Volumes Over May; Y-o-Y Sales Drop 31%
- Automakers Laud U.S. Consumer 'Resilience' Despite COVID-19 Hit To Sales
- 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 8.50 Lakh
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Royal Enfield's Volumes Grow 50% Over May 2020, But Y-o-Y Sales Drop By 35%
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review