BMW X1 Vs Audi A3 comparison
Compare BMW X1 and Audi A3
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X1 Vs Audi A3 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X1 starts at ₹ 35.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 38.7 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 39.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW X1 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 42.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi A3 starts at ₹ 33.1 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 35.1 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Audi A3 costs ₹ 34.91 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Audi A3 comes with a price tag of ₹ 36.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X1 base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Audi A3 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X1 gets 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Audi A3 comes in 148 bhp Petrol engine and 141 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X1 and Audi A3
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X1
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Jawa Perak Deliveries To Begin Soon
- A List Of Old Cars and Their Updated Models On Sale Together
- Jawa India Marks 18th International Jawa Day With Virtual Celebration
- Toyota Temporarily Halts Production At Bidadi Plant
- Hyundai Tucson Facelift: Variants Explained
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review