BMW X1 Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo comparison
Compare BMW X1 and BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X1 Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X1 starts at ₹ 35.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 38.7 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 39.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW X1 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 42.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo starts at ₹ 50.7 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X1 base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X1 gets 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo comes in 250 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X1 and BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X1
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Has Delisted Three Variants of the Yaris Sedan In India
- MG Motor India Opens Bookings For The Hector Plus
- BS6 Renault Kwid 1.0L RXL Variant Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.16 Lakh
- Ducati Panigale V2 Gets White Rosso Livery
- Hero Xtreme 160R: All You Need To Know
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review