BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe comparison
Compare BMW X1 and Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X1 starts at ₹ 35.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 38.7 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 39.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW X1 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 42.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe starts at ₹ 62.7 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe costs ₹ 63.7 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X1 base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe base Petrol returns 0 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 0 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X1 gets 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe comes in 255 bhp Petrol engine and 241 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X1 and Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X1
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Bags Over 15 000 Registrations In Two Months With Click To Buy
- Skoda Rapid: New vs Old
- 2021 Lexus IS Sedan Teased Ahead Of Global Reveal This Month
- Bajaj Auto And HDFC Bank Partner To Offer Special Finance Options For Two-Wheeler
- Ultra Limited Edition MV Agusta Brutale 1000 RR ML Unveiled
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?