BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE comparison
Compare BMW X1 and Mercedes-Benz GLE
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X1 starts at ₹ 35.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 38.7 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 39.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW X1 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 42.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLE starts at ₹ 8.88 Crore. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLE costs ₹ 73.7 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz GLE comes with a price tag of ₹ 8.99 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X1 base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLE base Petrol returns 9 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 10 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X1 gets 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLE comes in 367 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 325, 241 bhp engines.
Dec 01, 2018 01:01 PM
While the 450 petrol is the obvious performer, the 400d is my pick for all its grunt and power. Its also the right blend of sophisticated and smooth with brawny and brave. All while also giving... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X1 and Mercedes-Benz GLE
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X1
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Ford Ecosport Gets A More Affordable Automatic Variant
- 2021 Ford Bronco Unveiled In USA
- Sponsored: 10 Indian Movies Featuring Mahindra's Classic 4X4 SUVs
- 2020 Honda City vs Old City: Price Comparison In India
- Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Launched; Priced At Rs. 7.99 Lakh
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review