BMW X1 Vs Volkswagen Passat comparison
Compare BMW X1 and Volkswagen Passat
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X1 Vs Volkswagen Passat on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X1 starts at ₹ 35.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 38.7 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 39.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW X1 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 42.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Passat starts at ₹ 25.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 33.22 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X1 base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Volkswagen Passat base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X1 gets 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volkswagen Passat comes in 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X1 and Volkswagen Passat
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X1
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Daimler India Offers Free Vehicle Check-Up Sanitisation Drive To BharatBenz Customers
- Lego Makes A Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 Scale Model For Sportscar Fans
- Exclusive: Triumph Rocket 3 GT Coming To India Next Year
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS Launch Date Announced
- Exclusive: BS6 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black To Make India Debut In June
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?