Datsun Go+ A Optional BS IV Vs Datsun Go+ T Optional BS IV comparison
Compare Datsun Go+ and Datsun Go+
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Go+ Vs Datsun Go+ on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Datsun Go+ starts at ₹ 4.2 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Datsun Go+ base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Datsun Go+ gets 2 Petrol 67, 76 bhp engines.
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Audi Q4 Sportback e-Tron Concept Unveiled
- Tata Tigor EV Facelift Spotted Testing Sans Camouflage
- 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Unveiled; Will Get A New Hybrid Variant
- Kawasaki Patents Reveal Supercharged Two-Stroke Engine
- 2021 Ducati Monster Revealed In Spy Shots
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review