Fiat Linea 1.3L Emotion Advanced Multijet Diesel Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol comparison
Compare Fiat Linea and Fiat Linea
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Linea Vs Fiat Linea on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Linea starts at ₹ 7.16 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.98 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Linea costs ₹ 8.62 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Linea Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.91 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Linea base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Linea gets 2 Petrol 112, 123 bhp engines and 92 bhp Diesel engine.
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Triumph Street Triple R India Launch Confirmed
- Hyundai Manufactures 5000 Units In May For Export Markets
- Volkswagen Pumps 2 Billion Euros Into China Electric Vehicle Bet
- Nissan Sub-Compact SUV Along With 11 New Cars Teased Online
- Japan Backs Nearly A Third Of $6.6 Billion Loans To Nissan
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?