Fiat Urban Cross 1.3L Multijet Emotion Diesel Vs Fiat Urban Cross 1.3L Multijet Dynamic Diesel comparison
Compare Fiat Urban Cross and Fiat Urban Cross
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Urban Cross Vs Fiat Urban Cross on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Urban Cross starts at ₹ 9.78 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Urban Cross costs ₹ 6.78 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Urban Cross Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.1 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Urban Cross base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Urban Cross gets 138 bhp Petrol engine and 92 bhp Diesel engine.
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: Hamilton Beats Verstappen To Take Pole Position In Wet Styrian GP
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 4 Toyota Employees At Bidadi Plant Test COVID-19 Positive; Total Count Rises To 18
- 2021 Lexus LS Facelift Makes Global Debut
- 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift With Camouflage Spotted Testing Again In India
- BMW Group Worldwide Sales Decline By 23 Per Cent In First Half Of 2020
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review