Ford EcoSport 1.5 TDCi Diesel Trend BS IV Vs Ford EcoSport 1.5 TiVCT Petrol Trend BS IV comparison
Compare Ford EcoSport and Ford EcoSport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford EcoSport Vs Ford EcoSport on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford EcoSport starts at ₹ 8.04 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.43 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Ford EcoSport costs ₹ 8.54 Lakh, whereas the Ford EcoSport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.67 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford EcoSport base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford EcoSport gets 121 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Ford EcoSport and Ford EcoSport
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Though the TUV300 is the new kid on the block, Ford has given the EcoSport a mild update; still, it isnt as robust looking as the Mahindra. Moreover, you cant really take away the great... Read More
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Audi Q4 Sportback e-Tron Concept Unveiled
- Tata Tigor EV Facelift Spotted Testing Sans Camouflage
- 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Unveiled; Will Get A New Hybrid Variant
- Kawasaki Patents Reveal Supercharged Two-Stroke Engine
- 2021 Ducati Monster Revealed In Spy Shots
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review