Honda CR-V Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE comparison
Compare Honda CR-V and Mercedes-Benz GLE
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda CR-V Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda CR-V starts at ₹ 28.27 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Honda CR-V costs ₹ 30.67 Lakh, whereas the Honda CR-V Diesel top-end costs ₹ 32.77 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLE starts at ₹ 73.7 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.25 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CR-V base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLE base Diesel returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CR-V gets 154 bhp Petrol engine and 120 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLE comes in 2 Diesel 241, 325 bhp engines.
Dec 01, 2018 01:01 PM
While the 450 petrol is the obvious performer, the 400d is my pick for all its grunt and power. Its also the right blend of sophisticated and smooth with brawny and brave. All while also giving... Read More
Related Comparison of Honda CR-V
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Gorgeous And Historic: The Porsche 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Limited Edition
- BS6 Hero HF Deluxe Kick-Start Variant Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 46,800
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Gets New Range-Topping Variants; Prices Start At Rs. 88.80 Lakh
- BS6 Bajaj Pulsar Neon 150 Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 4,437
- Lightning Motorcycles Files Patents For Fully Enclosed Motorcycle
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?