Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Asta Petrol BS IV Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Sportz Petrol Dual Tone BS IV comparison
Compare Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Grand i10 Nios starts at ₹ 5.07 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.73 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios costs ₹ 7 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.29 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 26 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios gets 2 Petrol 82, 99 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: Hamilton Beats Verstappen To Take Pole Position In Wet Styrian GP
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 4 Toyota Employees At Bidadi Plant Test COVID-19 Positive; Total Count Rises To 18
- 2021 Lexus LS Facelift Makes Global Debut
- 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift With Camouflage Spotted Testing Again In India
- BMW Group Worldwide Sales Decline By 23 Per Cent In First Half Of 2020
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review