Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai i20 Active comparison
Compare Hyundai i20 Active and Hyundai Creta and Hyundai i20 Active
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai i20 Active on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 Active starts at ₹ 7.74 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.82 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 Active costs ₹ 9.93 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Creta starts at ₹ 9.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.2 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Creta costs ₹ 9.99 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Creta comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.2 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 Active base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Hyundai Creta base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 Active gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Creta comes in 2 Petrol 113, 138 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai i20 Active and Hyundai Creta and Hyundai i20 Active
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
The compact SUV segment in India has experienced rapid growth in recent years. Case in point, the arrival of cars like the Renault Duster, Ford EcoSport, and the Nissan Terrano - these cars have... Read More
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R Launched In Indonesia, Specifications Revealed
- Toyota Innova Crysta CNG Variant Spied Testing
- 2021 Ford GT Available With Customisable Colour Options In The US
- Tesla Reportedly Cuts Price Of Model Y SUV By $3000
- Chinese EV Maker Li Auto Files For U.S. Listing
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review