Hyundai Tucson Vs Tata Harrier comparison
Compare Hyundai Tucson and Tata Harrier
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Tucson Vs Tata Harrier on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 18.77 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 23.74 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 20.8 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Tucson Diesel top-end costs ₹ 26.97 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 13.69 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.25 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Tucson base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Tata Harrier base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Tucson gets 153 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Harrier comes in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Tucson
- BMW X1 Vs Hyundai Tucson
- BMW X3 Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Honda CR-V Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Hyundai Creta Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Hyundai Tucson Nu 2.0 6-Speed Manual Base Vs Hyundai Tucson Nu 2.0 6-Speed Manual Base
- Audi Q3 Vs Hyundai Tucson
- BMW X5 Vs BMW X3
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Toyota Hilux Pick-Up SUV Unveiled In Thailand
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz CLS Unveiled In USA
- World Environment Day 2020: Hyundai Adopts Eco-Friendly Practices In Its Service Network
- Pursang E-Track Electric Motorcycle Revealed
- Yamaha Donates Rs. 25 Lakh To UP Government Towards Fight Against COVID-19
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?