Hyundai Venue S 1.4 Diesel BS IV Vs Hyundai Venue E 1.2 Petrol BS IV comparison
Compare Hyundai Venue and Hyundai Venue
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Venue on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Venue starts at ₹ 6.7 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Venue costs ₹ 8.1 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Venue Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.52 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Venue base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Venue gets 2 Petrol 82, 118 bhp engines and 99 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Venue and Hyundai Venue
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- General Motors Asks Judge To Reinstate Racketeering Case Against Rival Fiat Chrysler
- U.S. Auto Sales Pandemic Recovery Continues As Toyota's Decline Slows
- Skoda Auto Appoints Thomas Schafer As New Chairman Of The Board
- Kia Sonet Spotted Testing In Indonesia Ahead of Global Debut
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol Spotted At Dealership Yard Ahead Of Launch
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review