Jeep Compass Longitude 2.0 Diesel BS IV Vs Jeep Compass Sport 2.0 Diesel BS IV comparison
Compare Jeep Compass and Jeep Compass
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Compass Vs Jeep Compass on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 16.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 21.92 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 17.99 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Compass Diesel top-end costs ₹ 24.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Compass base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Compass gets 161 bhp Petrol engine and 171 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Compass and Jeep Compass
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro Range Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 11.95 Lakh
- Petrol & Diesel Prices Cut By 8 Paise & 15 Paise In Delhi
- Mahindra-Owned Peugeot Motocycles' Metropolis Added To France's Presidential Fleet
- EV Prices Will Fall In The Next Two Years Says BluSmart Founder
- New-Generation KTM RC 200 Spied Testing
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review