Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up FB BS4 Refresh Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up 4WD BS4 Refresh comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up and Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up starts at ₹ 6.51 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.66 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up costs ₹ 7.21 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up base Diesel engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up gets 63 bhp Diesel engine and 52 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Force Motors Delivered Over 1000 Ambulances To Andhra Pradesh Government
- Maserati Showcases New Nettuno Engine, To Make Its Debut In MC20 Sportscar
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Bajaj More Than Doubles Its Volumes Over May; Y-o-Y Sales Drop 31%
- Automakers Laud U.S. Consumer 'Resilience' Despite COVID-19 Hit To Sales
- Car Sales June 2020: Honda Cars India Records 86.44 Per Cent Decline
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review