Mahindra e2oPlus P8 Vs Mahindra e2oPlus P6 comparison
Compare Mahindra e2oPlus and Mahindra e2oPlus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Mahindra e2oPlus on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Electric Mahindra e2oPlus starts at ₹ 7.57 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.33 Lakh for the fully-loaded Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra e2oPlus base Electric engine returns 100 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra e2oPlus gets 25 bhp Electric engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BS6 Petrol Hybrid: What To Expect
- Two-Wheeler Sales Pick Up In July 2020, But OEMs Remain Cautious
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol India Launch Live Updates; Price, Features, Specifications, Images
- MotoGP: Marc Marquez Undergoes Second Surgery For Fractured Arm; Will Miss Brno GP This Weekend
- Did Toyota’s Glanza Experiment Work? And Will The Urban Cruiser SUV Do Better?
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review