Mahindra KUV100 NXT Vs Tata Tiago JTP comparison
Compare Mahindra KUV100 NXT and Tata Tiago JTP
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra KUV100 NXT Vs Tata Tiago JTP on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra KUV100 NXT starts at ₹ 5.54 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.16 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tiago JTP starts at ₹ 6.7 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl. The Tata Tiago JTP base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT gets 82 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Tata Tiago JTP comes in 110 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra KUV100 NXT and Tata Tiago JTP
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is out there to prove a point, but it still has to go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, before it poses to be a threat to the segment leader. So, we compare... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra KUV100 NXT
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Tata Tiago
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Audi A8
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Renault Kwid
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Tata Nexon
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota To Launch Hydrogen Fuel Cell Venture With Chinese Auto Firms
- World Environment Day 2020: 10 Tips To Make Your Vehicle More Eco-Friendly
- BS6 TVS NTorq 125 Prices Hiked By Rs. 910
- World Environment Day 2020: Maruti Suzuki Develops New 5 MW Solar Plant At Its Gurugram Facility
- EV Ride-Hailing Platform 'Blusmart' Completes Over 1.75 Lakh Zero-Emission Trips In NCR
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?