Mahindra XUV300 W8 AMT Diesel BS IV Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Petrol BS IV comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV300 and Mahindra XUV300
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV300 Vs Mahindra XUV300 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra XUV300 starts at ₹ 7.95 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV300 costs ₹ 8.7 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra XUV300 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 12.3 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra XUV300 base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra XUV300 gets 108 bhp Petrol engine and 115 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra XUV300 and Mahindra XUV300
The Mahindra XUV300 is big on features when compared to all its rivals in India and is available in both the petrol and diesel engines and also has just the manual transmission on offer. We check... Read More
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Aprilia RS 660 Put Through Paces By MotoGP Racers At Misano
- Shell Launches Major Cost-Cutting Drive To Prepare For Energy Transition
- Indian Oil Corp Buys LNG Cargo For November Delivery: Report
- BS6 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro Price Expectation
- Tata Altroz Diesel Prices Slashed By Rs. 40,000
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review