Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol BS IV comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV300 and Mahindra XUV300
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV300 Vs Mahindra XUV300 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra XUV300 starts at ₹ 8.3 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV300 costs ₹ 8.69 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra XUV300 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 12.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra XUV300 base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra XUV300 gets 108 bhp Petrol engine and 115 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra XUV300 and Mahindra XUV300
The Mahindra XUV300 is big on features when compared to all its rivals in India and is available in both the petrol and diesel engines and also has just the manual transmission on offer. We check... Read More
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Thai Motor Show Underway In First Big Event Since Coronavirus Outbreak
- Hands free: Automakers Race To Next Level Of Not Quite Self-Driving Cars
- 2020 Hero XPulse 200 BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 1.11 Lakh
- 2020 Honda City: Variants Explained
- New-Gen Honda City: All You Need To Know
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review