Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 LXI CNG BS IV Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 LXI Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 and Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 and Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Wagon R starts at ₹ 4.46 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R costs ₹ 5.32 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 starts at ₹ 2.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 3.8 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 costs ₹ 4.32 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 comes with a price tag of ₹ 4.36 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 33 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 base Petrol returns 25 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 31 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R gets 2 Petrol 82, 67 bhp engines and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 comes in 47 bhp Petrol engine and 40 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Jan 31, 2019 07:56 AM
The new Wagon R gets more character in the face. The style factor comes in with the new headlamp cluster, front grille and all that metal work I was referring to. The floating roof and smartly... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 and Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 and Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
The rivalry of the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R and the Hyundai Santro goes back to more than a decade and with the new generation models, both car makers have designed hem to be modern and have added a... Read More
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 TVS Sport Gets A Price Hike; Becomes Dearer By Rs. 750
- TVS XL100 Gets 'Buy Now, Pay After 6 Months' EMI Scheme
- Japan's Factory, Retail Sectors Slump As Pandemic Hits Auto Sector
- Ashok Leyland Introduces AVTR Modular Truck Platform With BS6 Compliant Engines
- BS6 TVS Radeon Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 750
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?