Maruti Suzuki Baleno Alpha Petrol BS IV Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Delta Petrol BS IV comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Baleno starts at ₹ 5.64 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno costs ₹ 6.69 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.68 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 27 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno gets 2 Petrol 89, 82 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the king of the hill in the subcompact premium hatchback segment when it comes to sales figures. Even though the Baleno is sold only through the Nexa outlets, the hatch... Read More
The Baleno was a crucial launch for the market and for Hyundai too! We pit the Hyundai i20 and the Baleno, for it is the car to beat in this segment. Read More
- Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's China Sales Hit Record High In March: Report
- 2020 Mahindra Scorpio BS6: All You Need To Know
- Honda Transalp May Make A Comeback In 2021
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Deferred Owing To Coronavirus Lockdown
- MG Motor India Plans Women's Hostel Near Halol Plant
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review