Maruti Suzuki Celerio Tour H2 Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio VXI BS IV comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Maruti Suzuki Celerio
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at ₹ 4.41 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio costs ₹ 5.6 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.68 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 32 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Maruti Suzuki Celerio
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- F2: Jehan Daruvala Shines In British GP With A P4 Finish In The Sprint Race
- CV Sales July 2020: Ashok Leyland Almost Doubles Monthly Volumes Over June, But Sees 56% Decline In Y-o-Y Sales
- Production-Ready Citroen C5 Aircross SUV Spied Testing Sans Camouflage
- Audi India Expects Growth In Sales From 2021
- Elon Musk Is Open To Sharing Tesla EV Technology With Competitors
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review