Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZXI Plus BS IV Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZXI BS IV Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts at ₹ 7.59 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.13 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga costs ₹ 9.87 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.21 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 94 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Diesel Prices Cut By Up To 25 Paise Across Metros, Petrol Rates Unchanged
- MG Hector Dual Tone Variants Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 16.84 Lakh
- Personal Mobility To Have Greater Preference Post Coronavirus Pandemic: SIAM Survey
- 2020 Kia Sonet Subcompact SUV: All You Need To Know
- TVS Motor Company Expands Operations In Colombia With A New Distributor
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review