Maruti Suzuki S-Presso LXI Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso STD comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki S-Presso and Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki S-Presso starts at ₹ 3.71 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso costs ₹ 4.84 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.14 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 67 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- New Honda Forza 750 Scooter Teased For Europe
- CFMoto 1250TR-G Unveiled At Chinese Auto Show
- Elon Musk Expected To Use Tesla 'Battery Day' To Argue For The End Of Combustion Engines
- Kush Maini Extends Lead In British F3 Championship With Win At Donington Park
- Tesla Planning To Launch A Full Self-Driving Subscription Service
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested