Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 200 Avantgarde Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 220 CDI STYLE comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz C-Class starts at ₹ 40.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 46.54 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class costs ₹ 42.95 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Diesel top-end costs ₹ 51.25 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class gets 201 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 192, 241 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Mercedes-Benz C-Class
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen Group Announces Personnel Changes In Technical Development and Product Line Organisation
- Uber Launches Hourly Ride Booking Option In Some U.S. Cities
- Volkswagen-Ford Alliance Outlines Projects For New Commercial Vehicles And Electrication
- Anand Mahindra Feels This 3-Wheeler Scooter Is A Good Idea For India
- Car Sales May 2020: Toyota India Sells 1639 Units During Lockdown
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?