Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Exclusive Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz E-Class starts at ₹ 57.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 61.5 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class costs ₹ 58.5 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Diesel top-end costs ₹ 75.29 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class gets 194 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 197, 282 bhp engines.
Feb 13, 2017 08:51 PM
The absolute bestselling model for Mercedes-Benz in India, the E-Class has so far accounted for 34% of sales in the company's over 2 decade history in India. Read More
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R Launched In Indonesia, Specifications Revealed
- Toyota Innova Crysta CNG Variant Spied Testing
- 2021 Ford GT Available With Customisable Colour Options In The US
- Tesla Reportedly Cuts Price Of Model Y SUV By $3000
- Chinese EV Maker Li Auto Files For U.S. Listing
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review