Renault Duster Diesel 110PS RXS Vs Renault Duster Diesel 85PS RXS comparison
Compare Renault Duster and Renault Duster
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Duster Vs Renault Duster on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Duster starts at ₹ 8.59 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.59 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Duster base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Duster gets 2 Petrol 105, 153 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Duster and Renault Duster
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Suzuki Motorcycle India To Introduce A New Two-Wheeler In October
- Top Doorstep Vehicle Service Companies In The Time Of COVID-19
- MG Gloster Variants And Specifications Listed On Website Ahead Of India Launch
- Polestar Precept To Enter Production
- Diesel Rate Cut By Up To 17 Paise Across Metros, Petrol Price Remains Unchanged
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review