Skoda Octavia Vs BMW M2 comparison
Compare Skoda Octavia and BMW M2
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Octavia Vs BMW M2 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Octavia starts at ₹ 16 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 23.6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Skoda Octavia costs ₹ 15.49 Lakh, whereas the Skoda Octavia Diesel top-end costs ₹ 26 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW M2 starts at ₹ 81.8 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Octavia base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The BMW M2 base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Octavia gets 2 Petrol 148, 177 bhp engines and 141 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW M2 comes in 404 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Skoda Octavia and BMW M2
We pit the new-generation Honda Civic against the segment benchmark, which is the Skoda Octavia and the Toyota Corolla. Does the new Civic have the goods to usurp the throne of the Octavia or will... Read More
Related Comparison of Skoda Octavia
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's Musk Approaches A $1.8 Billion Bonanza
- Honda Motorcycle And Scooter India Begins Online Bookings For Its Two-Wheelers
- Federal Judge Throws Out General Motors' Racketeering Lawsuit Against Fiat Chrysler
- Fisker Raises $50 Million Funding; Will Be Used For Development Of Ocean Electric SUV
- Tesla 'Very Close' To Level 5 Autonomous Driving Technology, Says Elon Musk
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review