Tata Bolt XE Revotron 90PS Petrol Vs Tata Bolt XM Revotron 90PS Petrol comparison
Compare Tata Bolt and Tata Bolt
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Bolt Vs Tata Bolt on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Bolt starts at ₹ 5.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.64 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Bolt costs ₹ 6.3 Lakh, whereas the Tata Bolt Diesel top-end costs ₹ 7.67 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Bolt base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Bolt gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Bolt and Tata Bolt
Two cars stand on the evolution ladder - the Bolt and the Grand i10; while Hyundai wants to enter a new segment, Tata Motors wants to tell people that it's made a car that moves away from the... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Bolt
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Bolt
- Tata Tigor Vs Tata Bolt
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Bolt
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Tata Bolt
- Tata Altroz Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Bolt XE Revotron 90PS Petrol Vs Tata Bolt XE Revotron 90PS Petrol
- Tata Bolt Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class Vs Tata Bolt
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Tata Bolt
- Mahindra NuvoSport Vs Tata Bolt
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- MG Hector Plus SUV Spotted Testing During Lockdown
- 2020 Ducati International DRE Events Announced
- 2020 Skoda Karoq: Price Expectation In India
- Nissan Considering 20,000 Job Cuts, Mainly In Europe And Developing Nations: Report
- Harley-Davidson FXDR Limited Edition Model Unveiled
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?