Used Honda City Cars
Found 26 Second Hand Honda City Cars in New Delhi for Sale
- 2019 Honda City27,477 kmPetrolManual₹ 9.00 L₹ 20,157/monthMahindra First Choice, Amberhai, New Delhi
- 2021 Honda City49,000 kmPetrolAutomatic₹ 12.35 L₹ 27,660/monthMahindra First Choice, Amberhai, New Delhi
- 2014 Honda City19,000 kmPetrolManual₹ 6.25 L₹ 13,998/monthMahindra First Choice, Defence Colony, New Delhi
- 2018 Honda City72,000 kmPetrolManual₹ 7.75 L₹ 17,357/monthMahindra First Choice, Yozna Vihar, New Delhi
- 2021 Honda City25,000 kmPetrolAutomatic₹ 12.75 L₹ 28,556/monthMahindra First Choice, Amberhai, New Delhi
- 2012 Honda City84,000 kmPetrolAutomatic₹ 4.20 LMahindra First Choice, Yozna Vihar, New Delhi
- 2012 Honda City68,000 kmDieselManual₹ 4.30 LMahindra First Choice, Defence Colony, New Delhi
- 2018 Honda City51,643 kmPetrolManual₹ 8.75 L₹ 19,597/monthMahindra First Choice, Amberhai, New Delhi
- 2021 Honda City37,838 kmPetrolManual₹ 10.50 L₹ 23,516/monthMahindra First Choice, Defence Colony, New Delhi
- 2012 Honda City52,000 kmPetrolManual₹ 3.90 LMahindra First Choice, Defence Colony, New Delhi
- 2016 Honda City50,000 kmPetrolManual₹ 5.95 L₹ 13,326/monthMahindra First Choice, Noida
- 2016 Honda City80,000 kmPetrolManual₹ 6.75 L₹ 15,118/monthMahindra First Choice, Noida
- 2015 Honda City49,000 kmPetrolAutomatic₹ 6.65 L₹ 14,894/monthMahindra First Choice, Noida
- 2016 Honda City79,380 kmPetrolManual₹ 6.25 LMahindra First Choice, Noida
- 2015 Honda City81,220 kmPetrolManual₹ 6.75 LMahindra First Choice, Noida
- 2017 Honda City59,708 kmPetrolManual₹ 7.25 LMahindra First Choice, Noida
- 2014 Honda City70,000 kmPetrolManual₹ 5.25 L₹ 11,758/monthcar&bike Select store, Ghaziabad
- 2015 Honda City88,000 kmPetrolAutomatic₹ 5.99 L₹ 13,413/monthcar&bike Select store, Ghaziabad
- 2016 Honda City68,390 kmPetrolManual₹ 6.25 L₹ 13,998/monthMahindra First Choice, Ghaziabad
- 2017 Honda City53,704 kmPetrolAutomatic₹ 7.99 L₹ 17,892/monthcar&bike Superstore, Trillium Avenue, Gurgaon
- 2018 Honda City64,170 kmPetrolManual₹ 7.49 L₹ 16,773/monthcar&bike Superstore, Trillium Avenue, Gurgaon
- 2015 Honda City83,900 kmPetrolAutomatic₹ 6.25 L₹ 13,998/monthMahindra First Choice, Gurgaon
- 2015 Honda City86,000 kmPetrolAutomatic₹ 6.25 LMahindra First Choice, Faridabad
- 2019 Honda City72,000 kmDieselManual₹ 8.25 L₹ 18,477/monthMahindra First Choice, Faridabad
- 2014 Honda City56,662 kmPetrolAutomaticReserved
Reservation Ends at 8 PM on 29th November 2023.
- 2015 Honda City16,888 kmPetrolManualComing Soon
We are thoroughly checking the vehicle to ensure the best quality for you.
Over 10,000+ Happy Users
I'm extremely satisfied with the service during my recent used car purchase. Pratik Mehta & Kamlesh Pal were welcoming & went above and beyond for a seamless buying experience. Their expertise in guiding me through the selection process & answering my questions were impressive.
Fri Sep 08 2023
I highly recommend car&bike if you are in search of a reliable, well-maintained car & exceptional customer service. They exceeded my expectations in every way. Thank you team car&bike.
Fri Sep 01 2023
car&bike has a variety of second-hand cars as expected. The staff is friendly and efficient. Before buying, don't forget to ask for their free Mahindra warranty.
Wed Aug 30 2023
Finally found a perfect family car! I Highly recommend car&bike if you are looking for used cars that are as good as new & budget friendly. Kudos team car&bike.
Fri Aug 04 2023
I was concerned about budget, but I found my dream car with a perfect EMI solution at car&bike. The car purchase was also effortless and we did not have to worry about RTO transfer as well. Really happy with my purchase!
Tue Aug 01 2023
Excellent showroom experience, high quality used cars. car&bike took care of RC transfer and offered 2 year Mahindra warranty as well on my purchase. Thank you team car&bike!
Fri Jul 28 2023
I was sceptical about buying a used car but car&bike made it easier for me! I got 2 year Mahindra warranty & even a buyback guarantee on my purchase of the Tata Tiago. Thank you team car&bike!
Fri Jun 30 2023
About Honda City Cars
Our curated collection of used City cars consists of 26 City models that are currently available for sale. The starting price of the 2012 Honda City 1.5 S MT is ₹ 3,90,000. The most expensive Honda City in our collection is the 2021 Honda City VX CVT Petrol [2019-2023]. Reserve your certified used City today, the reserve token, is 100% refundable.
At car&bike we can also aid you to sell your car online quickly at the best prices guaranteed.
Here is a list of the top used City specially curated for you
|Used Car Model||Price|
|2019 Honda City VX MT Petrol BS IV||₹ 9,00,000|
|2021 Honda City V CVT Petrol [2019-2023]||₹ 12,35,000|
|2014 Honda City SV MT Petrol BS IV||₹ 6,25,000|
|2018 Honda City V MT Petrol BS IV||₹ 7,75,000|
|2021 Honda City VX CVT Petrol [2019-2023]||₹ 12,75,000|
|2012 Honda City 1.5 S AT||₹ 4,20,000|
|2012 Honda City V MT Diesel [2019-2023]||₹ 4,30,000|
|2018 Honda City V MT Petrol BS IV||₹ 8,75,000|
|2021 Honda City V MT Petrol [2019-2023]||₹ 10,50,000|
|2012 Honda City 1.5 S MT||₹ 3,90,000|
The select information that you are currently reading has last been updated on 29-Nov-23
Buying Second Hand Honda City
Buying your first car can be quite a tricky affair, especially with the number of options you can find in the industry. However, it is best if you choose to buy a used car instead of making your first purchase of a brand new one. Although you might have your learner's permit and some experience with driving, taking your car out on the road can be quite different from what you have learned.
This further means that scratches and dents are almost inevitable. Since buying a car is a significant investment, rather than denting your new car, it is best if you practice better in a used one first and then buy a new one. This will also be quite an inexpensive deal for you. This article will tell you exactly what you need to do when it comes to buying a used car and how to go about the process.
Used Honda City by Generation
The Honda City is perhaps one of the most celebrated cars from the Japanese manufacturer and has always been a hit with every rendition that has come out. However, since, as per government regulations, no car can be driven after 15 years of its manufacturing, here you will only learn about the renditions that you can still buy and use.
Fifth generation GM2/3 (2008)
First launched in Bangkok, Thailand, in late September of 2008, this car was quite a hit in the market. A few months later, it was brought to other countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, China, the Philippines, and India. This car followed the basic structure of the third-generation Honda City but with a wider wheelbase and longer front overhang. It also came with a lower roof than the hatchback, thereby fitting it into the proper proportions of a sedan.
The City was available in a number of four-cylinder engine variants, including the 1.3-litre engine that was able to produce 73 kW HP at 6,000 rpm and a 1.5-litre engine that could do a maximum power output of 88 kW. Both of them were available in automatic and manual transmission settings. There was also a 1.6 litre R18A engine variant available, but this was only for the Chinese markets. With such attention to detail and amazing features, this car quickly became the best-selling Honda in India, later being known as the leader in the mid-sized sedan segment for over a decade.
With such progress, Honda planned on revamping the looks of the 2008 model and launching it in 2012. The car had similar dimensions and features, and all variants were powered by a 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol engine that could deliver a maximum power of 87 kW and a top torque of 148 Nm. Later, the Indian market also saw the launch of a diesel variant of the same model, which came with a 1.5 litre Earth Dreams i-DTEC Turbo Diesel Engine. However, the diesel model was not as popular as the petrol variant and was the only manufacturer in limited amounts.
Sixth generation GM4/5/6/8/9 (2014)
The sixth generation of the Honda City in India was the second model from the manufacturer that incorporated the ‘Exciting H’ design language, which could also be seen in the third generation Jazz, launched a year prior. This also won Honda the 'Middle East Car of the Year' award, and the design language can still be seen in the new renditions of the Jazz. This latest generation of Honda City saw a lot of subtle but notable changes, which only made the performance of the car a whole lot better.
Starting from the repositioning of the fuel tank from the middle of the car to the rear meant that the seating arrangement could be lower. This would give a more sporty driving feel. In addition, the roof of the car was lowered even further, helping it achieve a lower centre of gravity and promoting the sleeker design this car is known for. The top variant of this model comes with some premium features, equipment and kits. For instance, it included a touch panel with auto-climate control, a 5-inch LCD display, a reverse camera, four power outlets, eight speakers, Bluetooth connectivity and even rear AC vents. Such features were quite uncommon at the time in this price segment. While the overall dimensions of the car remained the same, the height increased by 10 mm.
Much like most other Honda City variants, this too went through a facelift later in 2017. This facelift mostly included equipment updates like LED headlamps, LED tail lights, and a new chrome bar grille. There was also a new hybrid variant of this car introduced later. The hybrid variant does not add any new features but uses Honda's patent Intelligent-Dual Clutch Drive system along with a 7-speed transmission system. It also comes with a 1.5 litre SOHC i-VTEC engine that can put out 97 kW of power and 178 Nm of torque.
Used Honda City - Variants Explained
Honda City cars come in 3 variants and one hybrid variant, namely V, VX, ZX and ZX hybrid. While the petrol manual is the cheapest of all, the ZX hybrid costs about Rs. 8 Lakh more and comes with only automatic transmission. If you are looking for a cost-effective buy, choosing the V variant in the petrol-manual configuration is the best choice. The ZX hybrid variant can save you a lot of money in the long run though.
Steps to Buy Used Honda City Online on car&bike
While buying a used car can seem like an easy task, there are quite a few considerations you need to have in mind before finalising the purchase. Here are some steps you can follow to ensure the best buy.
- Check the engine quality, brakes and tyres
- Take the car out for a test drive
- Look for suitable papers, insurance and the blue book
- Ask about the history of the car
- Once you are satisfied, reserve your car by paying a refundable amount
- You can then complete all the formalities and also opt for used car financing
With these few steps in mind, you will surely be able to find yourself the best Honda City available in the used car market.
- Used Honda City Cars in Mumbai
- Used Honda City Cars in New Delhi
- Used Honda City Cars in Pune
- Used Honda City Cars in Thane
- Used Honda City Cars in Noida
- Used Honda City Cars in Gurgaon
- Used Honda City Cars in Ghaziabad
- Used Honda City Cars in Chennai
- Used Honda City Cars in Indore
- Used Honda City Cars in Nashik
- Used Honda City Cars in Faridabad
- Used Honda City Cars in Kozhikode
Search Second Hand Cars By Top Cities
- Used Honda City Cars in Bangalore
- Used Honda City Cars in Thane
- Used Honda City Cars in Pune
- Used Honda City Cars in Mumbai
- Used Honda City Cars in Kolkata
- Used Honda City Cars in Chennai
- Used Honda City Cars in Hyderabad
- Used Honda City Cars in Barpeta
- Used Honda City Cars in Papum Pare
- Used Honda City Cars in Nellore
- Used Honda City Cars in Kurnool
- Used Honda City Cars in Guntur
Search Used Cars Dealers in Top Cities
Search Second Hand Cars By Models
- Used Maruti Suzuki Swift Cars
- Used Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Cars
- Used Mahindra Bolero Cars
- Used Mahindra Scorpio Cars
- Used Hyundai Grand I10 Cars
- Used Hyundai Creta Cars
- Used Tata Tiago Cars
- Used Tata Nexon Cars
- Used Renault Kwid Cars
- Used Renault Duster Cars
- Used Ford Ecosport Cars
- Used Ford Figo Cars
- Used Volkswagen Polo Cars
- Used Volkswagen Vento Cars
- Used Toyota Innova Crysta Cars
All our vehicles are selected from top dealership, undergo rigious checks and tests befote there arive at your door plus each certified car is backed by free warranty, guaranteed by buyback and 5-day return so you drive away with condidence.Prices You Love
With our industry-first pricing guide discover the real worth of each vehicle. we find you best deals, so you dont have to.Unmatched Transparency
Along with 20,000 vehicles to choose from, you can value car, book a test drive and apply for finance online. from the comfort of your couch.