Used Mahindra Bolero Cars
Found 0 Second Hand Mahindra Bolero Cars in New Delhi for Sale
Over 10,000+ Happy Users
I'm extremely satisfied with the service during my recent used car purchase. Pratik Mehta & Kamlesh Pal were welcoming & went above and beyond for a seamless buying experience. Their expertise in guiding me through the selection process & answering my questions were impressive.
Fri Sep 08 2023
I highly recommend car&bike if you are in search of a reliable, well-maintained car & exceptional customer service. They exceeded my expectations in every way. Thank you team car&bike.
Fri Sep 01 2023
car&bike has a variety of second-hand cars as expected. The staff is friendly and efficient. Before buying, don't forget to ask for their free Mahindra warranty.
Wed Aug 30 2023
Finally found a perfect family car! I Highly recommend car&bike if you are looking for used cars that are as good as new & budget friendly. Kudos team car&bike.
Fri Aug 04 2023
I was concerned about budget, but I found my dream car with a perfect EMI solution at car&bike. The car purchase was also effortless and we did not have to worry about RTO transfer as well. Really happy with my purchase!
Tue Aug 01 2023
Excellent showroom experience, high quality used cars. car&bike took care of RC transfer and offered 2 year Mahindra warranty as well on my purchase. Thank you team car&bike!
Fri Jul 28 2023
I was sceptical about buying a used car but car&bike made it easier for me! I got 2 year Mahindra warranty & even a buyback guarantee on my purchase of the Tata Tiago. Thank you team car&bike!
Fri Jun 30 2023
About Mahindra Bolero Cars
Buying Second Hand Mahindra Bolero
Mahindra Bolero is among the best SUV cars to buy if you want a second-hand car. You can even find a great deal on used Mahindra Bolero cars. It is one of the best city cars offering decent mileage and is most popular as an off-roading vehicle. This car is extremely popular in the Indian auto market and has always been one of the highest-selling cars over the years.
This rugged vehicle has a metal-built body. Its ruggedness is quite helpful for driving in rural areas. You can drive it on any road surface and with any amount of load without major problems. This feature makes the Bolero immensely popular in India's rural and semi-urban areas. Read on to find out more about buying used Mahindra Bolero car models below.
Used Mahindra Bolero by Generation
You may want to buy used cars due to several reasons. It could be due to your budget, slower depreciation, or cheaper insurance. Regardless of the reason, the Mahindra Bolero is one of the finest cars that can meet your requirements. It is reliable, comes with affordable maintenance, and is versatile and capable. Here are the most popular variants of this car:
- 2019 Mahindra Bolero Power Plus SLX
This car model is among the top variants in the Bolero line-up. Its price is around Rs. 8.60 Lakh, but a used car's price can vary between Rs. 6 to 7 lakhs. It has a certified mileage of 16.5 kmpl. This Power Plus SLX [2016-2019] model has an engine that produces a maximum of 195 Nm of torque at 1400 rpm and 70 bhp of power at 3600 rpm. Four colors are available: Java Brown, Rocky Beige, Mist Silver, and Diamond White. The Mahindra Bolero [2011-2020] Power Plus SLX [2016-2019] comes with a manual transmission system. It is powered by a 1493 cc Diesel engine mated to a 5 speed manual gearbox, which generates 70 bhp of power and 195 Nm of torque.
- 2018 Mahindra Bolero Power Plus ZLX
The highest model in the Bolero series is the Mahindra Bolero Power Plus ZLX, which costs Rs. 8.99 Lakh. The used car price is around Rs. 6.95 lakh. It has a certified mileage of 16.5 kmpl. The engine in this Power Plus ZLX model produces a maximum of 195 Nm of torque at 1400 rpm and 70 hp of power at 3600 rpm. The Mahindra Bolero Power Plus ZLX is offered in four colors: Java Brown, Rocky Beige, Mist Silver, and Diamond White. It has a manual transmission system.
The Bolero Power Plus is a new sub-four-meter edition of the Bolero utility vehicle. It was implemented to benefit from the reduced excise duty rate for vehicles under four meters in length.
- 2017 Mahindra Bolero SLE BS III
The most expensive model in the Bolero [2011-2020] portfolio is the SLE BS III, which costs Rs. 7.40 Lakh. It has a certified mileage of 15.96 kmpl. This SLE BS III model has an engine that produces a maximum of 195 Nm of torque at 1400 rpm and 63 bhp of maximum power at 3200 rpm. The manual gearbox Mahindra Bolero [2011-2020] SLE BS III is offered in six colors: Fiery Black, Toreador Red, Java Brown, Rocky Beige, Mist Silver, and Diamond White.
Used Mahindra Bolero - Variants Explained
The most popular Bolero model in the used car segment includes the following:
Mahindra Bolero [2011-2020] SLX BS IV
Another premium model in the Bolero [2011-2020] portfolio is the SLX BS IV, which costs Rs. 9.10 Lakh. It has a certified mileage of 15.96 kmpl. The engine in this SLX BS IV model produces a maximum of 195 Nm of torque at 1400 rpm and 63 bhp of maximum power at 3200 rpm. The Mahindra Bolero [2011-2020] SLX BS IV is offered in six colors: Fiery Black, Toreador Red, Java Brown, Rocky Beige, Mist Silver, and Diamond White.
Steps to Buy Used Mahindra Bolero Online on car&bike
The Mahindra Bolero, well-known for its toughness, dependability, low cost of ownership, and other qualities, and is still well-liked among fleet customers and in the hinterland. Here are some tips to assist you in making an educated decision if you want to buy a used Mahindra Bolero.
- When it comes to servicing and finding replacement parts, the Mahindra Bolero is a simple car to own. A sizable network of Mahindra touchpoints covers the country and the Bolero offers more affordable and accessible MUV spare parts. So it's remarkable that the Bolero ranks among India's highest-selling cars.
- Prices for pre-owned Mahindra Bolero models as recent as 2013 begin at around Rs. 4.5 lakh. The majority of Bolero vehicles have traveled between 1 and 1.2 lakh kilometers. You can find more contemporary versions which have been produced in 2020 and so on. They attract an asking price of roughly Rs. 8 lakh on the second-hand car market.
- A few Bolero buyers have complained about the more recent models' gasoline injectors being damaged. According to some, the same is caused by the poor gasoline quality being utilized. Therefore, be careful to check the car for malfunctioning injectors since replacing them will be costly. However, the Bolero has simple-to-find replacement parts, and Mahindra's extensive service network across India makes it comfortable to live with.
- The Bolero's engine is one of its best features. Until 2020, the vehicle was propelled by a tried-and-true 2.5-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine. However, this engine was phased out due to the switch to BS6 emission standards. The latest versions include a 1.5-litre diesel engine that is more economical. However, power ratings remain the same, with both engine choices offering a maximum torque of 195 Nm. Additionally, the Bolero receives the best safety equipment as standard, starting with the MY 2019 model year, including a driver-side airbag, ABS, and a seatbelt reminder. The earlier Bolero versions lacked them.
- The Mahindra Bolero has remained unchanged since it first sold in 2000. The design is easily recognizable due to its imposing appearance, and the cabin is still simple yet nicely furnished with all the necessities. Reverse parking sensors are present, as well as a Bluetooth connection. All necessary elements are included in the Bolero's basic interior, devoid of flashy displays and soft-touch materials.
You can simply choose your used Bolero at car&bike, book a test drive or reserve your model by paying a refundable price. You will get help with the formalities or get used car financing if you wish.
Search Second Hand Cars By Top Cities
- Used Mahindra Bolero Cars in Bangalore
- Used Mahindra Bolero Cars in Thane
- Used Mahindra Bolero Cars in Mumbai
- Used Mahindra Bolero Cars in Pune
- Used Mahindra Bolero Cars in Kolkata
- Used Mahindra Bolero Cars in Chennai
- Used Mahindra Bolero Cars in Hyderabad
- Used Mahindra Bolero Cars in Barpeta
- Used Mahindra Bolero Cars in Papum Pare
- Used Mahindra Bolero Cars in Kurnool
- Used Mahindra Bolero Cars in Guntur
Search Used Cars Dealers in Top Cities
Search Second Hand Cars By Models
- Used Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Cars
- Used Maruti Suzuki Swift Cars
- Used Hyundai Grand I10 Cars
- Used Hyundai Creta Cars
- Used Honda City Cars
- Used Honda Amaze Cars
- Used Tata Tiago Cars
- Used Tata Nexon Cars
- Used Renault Kwid Cars
- Used Renault Duster Cars
- Used Ford Ecosport Cars
- Used Ford Figo Cars
- Used Volkswagen Polo Cars
- Used Volkswagen Vento Cars
- Used Toyota Innova Crysta Cars
All our vehicles are selected from top dealership, undergo rigious checks and tests befote there arive at your door plus each certified car is backed by free warranty, guaranteed by buyback and 5-day return so you drive away with condidence.Prices You Love
With our industry-first pricing guide discover the real worth of each vehicle. we find you best deals, so you dont have to.Unmatched Transparency
Along with 20,000 vehicles to choose from, you can value car, book a test drive and apply for finance online. from the comfort of your couch.